
Erin doesn't like anyone to have a nick name. She even takes offense if someone has the audacity to call me Carol Amie and will quickly let them know in her not-so-quiet voice that I am in fact "just mommy". Tara on the other hand has been able to hold tight to hers. Erin will tell you that she's "Baby Tara", "my sister", and "sweet puh-TAY-tuh" interchangeably. No matter what you want to call her, we think she's pretty cool.
Make note of the strange pacifier position...this is just one of those little things that we probably won't remember some day but the girl likes her paci...and she's particularly fond of it being tilted to the side so that it touches her nose. I spent a couple of months trying to adjust it for her and now I'm just accepting this as one of her earliest demonstrations of independence.

No comments:
Post a Comment