Thursday, January 1, 2009

365 Project


One of the moms I know here did the "365 Project" last year. She challenged us to give it a try this year. As I watched the ball drop last night/this a.m. I decided it was probably the best way out there to ensure that I keep up with the kids' blog so with camera in hand I crept into their rooms and snapped a picture of each of them sleeping as 2009 arrived. While I'm happy to have those pictures I'm also happy to have the others that I shot throughout the day. We had a fun, laid back sort of day and shared the afternoon with friends. It was a good day. I even took some decent shots. The one I chose to use to begin this project is not the greatest of these but it is the moment in this day that I most want to remember.

In a perfect world, Tara should be sleeping when it's time for Erin to go to bed. Then we say our prayers and Erin and I enjoy a bit of quiet time while daddy begins Colin's bath and we read stories, sing songs, etc. In a teething world Tara is much more involved in all aspects of bedtime. Tonight was a Teething night. Those are not often my favorites but for a brief period Tara's cheery disposition returned, Erin felt tremendous love for her sister and this sweet moment was shared.

Here's to a full year of such wonder and love!

No comments: