Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Story time is Serious Business


We met our friends for story time at an almost local library (ours is due for a grand reopening in a couple of days but currently closed). Afterwards the kids always get to pick there new reading materials. It's sort of a toddler/preschool free-for-all because the place is swarmed by kids who have just been asked to sit still for 30 straight minutes.  Most of the kids are excited and loud (and running). 

Not Colin. He carefully chooses a few books and settles in at a quiet table to look them over and be sure of his final selection before we check out. Thankfully I remembered that my phone can take a picture now and then. ;)

2 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Hi---
I found the apron at Target. It was around 12.99, I think. It was in the 'wonder' toys in the toy section. It came with mittens and chef hat too.
Wendy

Unknown said...

Hi Carol Amie,
I am hoping to get a post about the school days album that you asked about. The one I made is designed for one child to show their growth from k thru 12th grade, but you could definitely adapt it to give to a teacher with a page from each student. I will let you know when the post is up this week.